Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Draft agenda for Thursday

Hi Nat, gang,

I think this is a good agenda.  I would insert something between I and
II -> some introduction of what ODF is and is not, and discussion of the
scope of our work.  Especially if we have folks from the disability
community who aren't steeped in technology on board at this point, I
think this sort of preparatory work would be important (and to solicit
at least discussion on the scope part).  And speaking of that, who do we
have at this point?

Regards,

Peter