Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Proposal. mediaObject element.

One question:

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote on 03/03/2006 04:01:32 AM:

> <define name="med-mediaobject">
>   <element name="med:mediaObject">
>     <oneOrMore>
>       <ref name="med-imageobject"/>
>       <ref name="med-textobject"/>
>       <ref name="med-audioobject"/>
>       <ref name="med-videoobject"/>
>     </oneOrMore>
>   </element>
> </define>

Is there an implication here that there is a preferred order of viewing, e.g. that one should use the video object preferentially when the user can handle multiple of the "oneOrMore" objects?  That's how it works for multipart/alternative in MIME, but that decision was made for reasons that are completely irrelevant here; I just thought we ought to think about specifying how implementations are advised to choose from among the alternatives presented.  -- Nathaniel