Subject: Dates & deadlines

As you know, when we've talked about target dates for our first round of work product, I have talked somewhat vaguely about "some time in June."  I have been vague because I haven't had any more precise information; June was an estimate.

There is still nothing definite, but I have learned that there *may* be an ISO-related deadline as early as May 28.  I don't want to panic anyone -- that deadline might still be as late as August 2 -- but I thought it was important that you all knew the worst-case date as soon as possible.  -- Nathaniel