Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] page numbers. Change request?

Reason for this is that OOo doesn't store Layout information in ODF.
Layout can be different on other system with other fonts/printers installed.

So storing soft page breaks into ODF would IMHO be something optional.
The application can decide to do that to better support viewers or
converters.

This remembers me on what Calc does with spreadsheets.
If you have formulars, they not only store the formular itself, but also
the result (which might be needed in some cases), and a textual
representation.

Both additional information mostly help for further document processing
with other apps or stand alone viewers.

No idea if it's reasonable to do that also with some layout information
like soft page breaks.
Then you probably also want soft line breaks?

Malte.