Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] face to face deadlines

Hi Dave,

I am confirming. We will have the meeting.

Please tell us if it is going to be in Edinborough or Peterborough. Edinborough would be best given that it is close to the WWW conference.

Do we have phone service for people to call in?

So, we have:

Dave Pawson
Rich Schwerdtfeger
Malte Timmerman
Peter Korn,
Janina Sajka
Hiro Takagi
Chieko Asakawa

We have not heard from Jerry Barrier or Dave Clark. I believe Dave said he would not be able to attend.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          05/02/2006 07:24 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] face to face deadlines

Can we either confirm or cancel this meeting please?

We have about 5 confirmations?
dp, rs, mt, pk, js, ????
Any more?
Rich, if you are chairing it, would you decide please?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.