Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] odf to daisy transform

On 01/06/06, Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Is this meant to be everything we need to do the DAISY transform?  It
> looks like we are missing several things in your '\myjava\' directory
> (saxon654.jar,
Saxon xslt engine.

xercesImpl.jar)

XML parser

and also op.xml
generated.

 &  /sgml/xsl/clean.xsl
My bad.
  Its the identity transform. Makes content.xml readable.
Only needed for people.

> and maybe also /myjava/xalan/xalan.jar,
Apache xslt engine - alt for Saxon.jar

 /myjava/xalan/xercesImpl.jar,
> /myjava/xalan/xml-apis.jar, /myjava/xalan/serializer.jar

Other bits of Xalan.

What assumptions can I make about an installation?

regards DaveP

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.