Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] odf to daisy transform

Hi Dave,

Are these packages commercial?  Can I get them for free?  Can you send
pointers to them?

If this technology is to be incorporated into something like
OpenOffice.org, then all components need to use a compatible open source
license.  Of course, an initial version that proves the concept, and
that is perhaps used in other places, doesn't have any such restrictions.

Regards,

Peter