Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] minutes 060615 draft for comment

Thanks Chieko. I thought I remembered that Hiro was participating. And of
course, it was his post that led us to the Wiki on MetaData.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Chieko Asakawa [mailto:CHIE@jp.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 5:13 AM
To: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Please see the attached mail.

Best Regards,
Chieko

---------
Chieko Asakawa, Ph.D.
Accessibility Research
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
E-mail: chie@jp.ibm.com
Tel: +81-46(215)4633     Fax: +81-46(274)4282

----- Forwarded by Hironobu Takagi/Japan/IBM on 2006/06/16 18:00 -----

             Hironobu
             Takagi/Japan/IBM
             2006/06/16 17:59          office-accessibility@lists.oasis-op
                                       en.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [office-accessibility] minutes
                                       060615 draft for comment(Document
                                       link: ?)

I participated in the meeting and introduced the link to the Wiki.
Tatsuya Ishihara was not there.
The link to the Wiki is broken in the minutes, since there is an extra "#"
symbol at the beginning of the href attribute.

Thank you.
Hiro

---------------------
Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
User Experience and Accessibility Technology Tokyo Research Laboratory
+81-46-215-4557
E-mail: takagih@jp.ibm.com

             "Dave Pawson"
             <dave.pawson@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       office-accessibility@lists.oasis-op
             2006/06/16 17:09          en.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject