Subject: Re: Fw: ODF AccSC Minutes - 8/3/06

My apologies for missing the meeting yesterday--a midmorning emergency
here pulled me away.

I haven't started my writing yet, but I am working on getting my OO
working again with Orca and LSR today.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.