Subject: Q: ODF 1.1, Proper encoding of authored table header content

Hi,

I wonder about how we came on this one.
IMHO Writer already encodes it correctly.
User can't choose an other row as header row, but that would be an OOo RFE.
Calc doesn't have header row/column, so there is nothing to export.
Allowing the user to specify header row/column is also a RFE.

So - did we have an example where Writer didn't export the information
correctly?

It might have been some PPT import into Impress, where we currently
loose all table information.
But that will change to become a Calc table anyway.
So if this is where the problem came from, Calc would need to implement
that RFE to keep the information.

So, did we talk about PPT import here?
Malte.