Subject: OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting tomorrow,31Aug06 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Greetings,

I think this may be a either a short meeting, or a meeting focused on
going into more depth on Cheiko's slides/diagrams - which we started on
last week, but ran out of time on.

Connection info:

 Thursday 31Aug; 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET
 1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
 1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
 code: 6560654#

 IRC: http://irc.oasis-open.org
 channel: "&office-accessibility"

Agenda:

  * Approval of minutes from last week (attached, and also at:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200608/msg00043.html>
)

  * Updates (if any) from Accessibility Guidelines authors (drafts due
    September 7th; draft to share with TC by end of Sept., finished by
    end of November)

  * Possible additional/continuing discussion of Cheiko's diagrams
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/19899/samples10082006.odp
    We started this fairly late in the meeting, and ran out of time.
    Are we prepared to focus on it for the bulk of this meeting?

  * Action items from last week:
     PK: propose new group charter to TC, due today (from Charter
discussion)
     HT, PB: Write up recommendation for nested tables, due 14Sept
     JS: Find out if CSS has ALT text for background images, due today
     All: Consider having our organization make an ODF testimonial, due
today

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect (and OASIS ODF Accessibility Subcommittee co-chair)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.