Subject: Re:Minutes: August 31, 2006, background images.

>  Janina: I raised the alt text discussion for background images at the WAI
> PF call

>  Rich: The alt text should be at page boundaries. This is a raising the bar
> issue.
>  Janina: Information should be placed at the top or bottom of the page.

Agreed that some background images are page based.
What of the block level (in html a table) items or even inline
items such as links.

It appears that a table can have a bg image.
Perhaps this is just color, rather than an image.

Nothing on a plain paragraph,

a hypertext link looks as if there is a bg graphic,

produces

               <form:button form:name="PushButton"
form:control-implementation="ooo:com.sun.star.form.component.CommandButton"
form:id="control1" form:label="link" form:button-type="url"
office:target-frame="" xlink:href="http://www.example.com/";
form:image-data="" form:delay-for-repeat="PT0.50S"
form:image-position="center">
                  <form:properties>
                     <form:property
form:property-name="DefaultControl" office:value-type="string"
office:string-value="com.sun.star.form.control.CommandButton"/>
                  </form:properties>
               </form:button>
            </form:form>

Basically, it is not just a page level property?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.