Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Guidelines. section 3 draft 1

I have sent my first draft to Peter. ... still lots to do. I encourage others to get drafts of their section to Peter as well who will merge the sections. Mine is section 4. I was doing the list document format conversion and found a defect on OO. It is good we are going through this.

(See attached file: AccessibilityImplementation090606.odt)

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          08/16/2006 09:59 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Guidelines. section 3 draft 1

Attached, first draft for comment please.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.