Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting tomorrow, 21Sept06 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Agreed. This month of September is a horrible travel month for me. I am
currently on the road again this week. I sincerely apologize for my lack of
participation. After September, I'm good for the rest of 2006.

Thanks for understanding.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM [mailto:Peter.Korn@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 1:21 AM
To: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting tomorrow, 21Sept06
8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

Greetings,

This may be another in a series of short-ish meetings...  Also, next week I
will be unable to attend as I'll be attending the U.S. Section
508 Refresh activities.  I rather expect one other of our group won't be
able to attend for similar reasons (hi Mike!).

Connection info:

Thursday 21Sept; 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET
1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

IRC: http://irc.oasis-open.org
channel: "&office-accessibility"

Agenda:

* Approval of minutes from last week (attached, and also at:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200609/msg00010.h
tml>
)

* Updates from Accessibility Guidelines authors.  Updated drafts are
  due today
   - Peter owes us updates to Sections 1 & 2
   - Dave owes us any changes he would like to make to Section 3
   - Rich owes us updates to Section 4
   - Janina owes us all of Section 5
   - Cheiko owes us any changes she would like to make to Section 6
  Attached please find a 34 page draft document containing all that I
  have been given to date (and all that I have written to date).  Or see
<http://oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/
20390/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_7Sept06.odt>

* Action items from last week:
   HT, PB: Write up recommendation for nested tables, due 14Sept
   JS: to pursue further investigation of background image ALT text
       in W3C, elsewhere
   JS: Contact AFB, APH, & Brian Charlson about making an ODF
       testimonial
   RS, PK: to review the suggestions from MP on possible editors
           of the guidelines
   All: review the ODF Accessibility Guidelines document to date,
        provide feedback