Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF a11y SC meeting tomorrow, 21Sept06 8amPT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

I and Hiro are not able to attend today's meeting.
We are having a meeting in Boston.

Best Regards
Chieko

---------
Chieko Asakawa, Ph.D.
Accessibility Research
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
E-mail: chie@jp.ibm.com
Tel: +81-46(215)4633     Fax: +81-46(274)4282

             Peter Korn
             <Peter.Korn@Sun.C
             Sent by:                  office-accessibility@lists.oasis-op
             Peter.Korn@Sun.CO         en.org
             M                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             2006/09/21 14:20          [office-accessibility] OASIS ODF
                                       a11y SC meeting tomorrow, 21Sept06
                                       8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm
                                       CET

Greetings,

This may be another in a series of short-ish meetings...  Also, next
week I will be unable to attend as I'll be attending the U.S. Section
508 Refresh activities.  I rather expect one other of our group won't be
able to attend for similar reasons (hi Mike!).

Connection info:

Thursday 21Sept; 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET
1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

IRC: http://irc.oasis-open.org
channel: "&office-accessibility"

Agenda:

* Approval of minutes from last week (attached, and also at:
<
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200609/msg00010.html

)

* Updates from Accessibility Guidelines authors.  Updated drafts are
  due today
   - Peter owes us updates to Sections 1 & 2
   - Dave owes us any changes he would like to make to Section 3
   - Rich owes us updates to Section 4
   - Janina owes us all of Section 5
   - Cheiko owes us any changes she would like to make to Section 6
  Attached please find a 34 page draft document containing all that I
  have been given to date (and all that I have written to date).  Or see
<
http://oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/20390/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_7Sept06.odt

* Action items from last week:
   HT, PB: Write up recommendation for nested tables, due 14Sept
   JS: to pursue further investigation of background image ALT text
       in W3C, elsewhere
   JS: Contact AFB, APH, & Brian Charlson about making an ODF
       testimonial
   RS, PK: to review the suggestions from MP on possible editors
           of the guidelines
   All: review the ODF Accessibility Guidelines document to date,
        provide feedback

[添付ファイル "ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_7Sept06.odt" は Chieko
Asakawa/Japan/IBM が削除しました]
----- Message from Pete Brunet <brunet@us.ibm.com> on Thu, 07 Sep 2006
10:50:34 -0500 -----