Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] New Draft for Review

I'm having a problem with open and close double quotes (smart quotes?) in our appendix, the guidelines.

Sometimes the closing quote, uX201D  is screwed up, other times the opening quote uX201C as well.
We need to ensure that the submitted document is correct.

An issue for QA, interop perhaps?

regards DaveP