Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Agenda: ODF Accessibility SubcommitteeMeeting October 26

Hi gang,

I've uploaded version 12 of the Accessibility Guidelines.  Compared to
version 11 from last week, this version correctly contains Steve Nobel's
updates to Chapter 4, and it contains the formerly unwritten section on
supporting assistive technologies in my Chapter 2.  Please see it at:
http://oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20868/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_12_25Oct06.odt

It is also attached.

Regards,

Peter