Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Fwd: [office] OpenDocument v1.1/v1.2 compatibility

On 27/10/06, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
<Michael.Brauer@sun.com> wrote:
> Dave Pawson wrote:
> > I'm trying to work out how this might impact Accessibility.
> >
> > E.g. Rich and his (non) tables. Would we be able to get
> > that through with this rule in place?
>
> Why not? Regardless whether it is a new feature or not, a schema for
> tables in presentations in my point of view is of great advantage for
> ODF users. Therefore, we should add it.

One more from last night's telcon Michael.

Scenario.

After 1.2 published.

I receive a document.
I need to tell if it is 1.1 or 1.2

I don't think there is any information in the xml to say which schema it
is valid to (Or I couldn't find any). I think this is needed for xml processing.
Is this true?

If it is added, will your proposal still be valid?

regards DaveP

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.