Subject: Section 3 updated with last nights additions.

Attached, renamed along same lines as PK.

I'd appreciate it if others could check out the new material in
section 3.

Peter.
Eating our own dogfood is an expression I've heard from Americans.
Does this affect us?
This document is manually numbered, rather than automatically.

regards DaveP

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_13_27Oct06.odt