Subject: Our Homepage...

Peter, Rich, all...

Some people told me that it's hard to get some useful information about
what the A11y SC is (currently) doing, or to reference the work of the SC.

There is not so much on our OASIS web pages.

They compare it with the Formula pages, which shall be really good.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-formula

Anybody volunteering to fill our page

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-accessibility

with more live?