Subject: No OASIS ODF Accessibility subcommittee meeting tomorrow,Thursday 30November

Greetings,

I'm back after two weeks away traveling, and another week of that
quintessential American holiday which involves stuffing yourself (not to
mention a turkey); and unfortunately I haven't managed to sync up with
my co-chair Rich to figure out an agenda for a meeting this week.

However, since we don't yet have the draft of our Accessibility
Guidelines back from the editor (promised by the end of they day
tomorrow), and we further don't have a draft of ODF 1.2 to start
reviewing, I suggest that we postpone our meeting to next week.

In the meantime, I invite everyone to review our updated web page (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-accessibility),
and send comments with any errors you find, or changes you would like to
see.  Thanks to David Pawson for working up much of this text.

Also, I'd like to leave you with a bit of good news: Corel announced
earlier today that the mid-2007 release of WordPerfect Office will
support ODF.  See http://blogs.sun.com/korn/date/20061129 for details.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,