Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Q: Alternative text for drawing objects

Mmmh, nobody remembers?

I need that answer, because people want to start implementation, but ask
for the difference.

I am talking about the recommendation "Alternative text for non-text
objects", where we recommended to add <svg:title> and <svg:desc>, while
already having <draw:name>.

What's the difference between name and title?

Is it because of a draw name must be unique, while title == accessible
name doesn't have to be unique?

Thanks,
Malte.