Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Accessibility Guidelines Next steps

Hi guys,

To expand on what Rich said... Accessibility Guidelines authors (which
is Rich, Dave, Janina, Cheiko, and myself): please review Mak's comments
and send your updates to me.  I plan to go through the document next
week (I'm guessing I'll have time starting on Tuesday 19Dec), and I'd
appreciate *your* review of Mak's editorial comments.  Otherwise, I'll
do my best to incorporate Mak's editorial comments into the entire
document, so we can have another draft out soon.

I am in down December 21st.  If enough of us will be around, we might
have a meeting focusing on an updated edition of the guidelines document.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.