Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Accessibility Guidelines Next steps

Peter,

The attached file is the ODT file which includes the same text as the
attached mail.
Could you reflect all the changes I made before you start editing this
section?

Best regards,
Chieko

(See attached file: glossary Dec21.odt)

---------
Chieko Asakawa, Ph.D.
Accessibility Research
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
E-mail: chie@jp.ibm.com
Tel: +81-46(215)4633     Fax: +81-46(274)4282

glossary Dec21.odt