Subject: ODF Accessibility SC meeting

There will be no ODF Accessibility SC meeting tomorrow.

Peter is waiting on changes for people's sections due to Becky Gibson's comments. For those who have turned in their sections - thank you.

We plan on having a meeting before CSUN.

Regarging our guidelines, what is left is to review Suann Nichols comments. I know that at least Peter, Janina, and I believe the requirement to duplicate the ATAG format should not be done at this time. We could consider it for ODF 1.2. I am not sure what others think but I threw that out for people to consider if we in fact prefer an ATAG format.

If someone is willing to review Suann's comments outside those that are ATAG reforming related I would greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer