Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] No call this week

Peter,

I will attend the meeting today.
Hiro and Tatsuya will also attend.
Thanks.

BEst regards,
Chieko

             Peter Korn
             <Peter.Korn@Sun.C
             Sent by:                  office-accessibility@lists.oasis-op
             Peter.Korn@Sun.CO         en.org
             M                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             2007/07/20 06:17          Re: [office-accessibility] No call
                                       this week

Janina, Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm still keen to hear from Dave and Cheiko.  Dave - I believe they have
local (to the UK) phone numbers for ODF TC meetings.  I see that in the
past the UK number was: "UK: 44-20-7075-3246  / 0808-238-6025 ".

Can you two attend this coming Monday?

Thanks!

Peter