Subject: joint call schedule

Peter,

Let me make sure the schedule for the today's joint call.
Peter mentioned the time is "8am PT" in the attached mail, but the main TC's agenda mail says "7:00am PDT (2:00pm GMT)".

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/200707/msg00070.html

I thought they are separate meetings, but the "Discussion of Accessibility Guideline Document [1]" is in the agenda of main TC.
Will we have separate meetings or "2:00pm GMT" is the correct schedule?

Thank you.
Hiro

Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
User Experience and Accessibility Technology
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
+81-46-215-4557
E-mail: takagih@jp.ibm.com