Subject: No meeting tomorrow, Thursday November 8th

Hi gang,

Sorry for the short notice.  Rich is in a conference, and I have a bunch
of last-minute issues to deal with around the Section 508 re-write, so I
regret we will need to cancel our weekly con-call.

Next week I am attending the seventh TEITAC meeting in DC, and so will
also be unavailable for a call.  I leave it to Rich to organize a call
if we will have one.  Also, the week following I am on holiday (Thursday
November 22nd is the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday).

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.