Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] Minutes Update / Meeting today?

Okay. Thanks Peter. I will put the minutes up today (if I my fr*++!!@#$@ telephone would stop ringing!).

- Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713

From: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM [mailto:Peter.Korn@Sun.COM]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:55 PM
To: mpaciello@paciellogroup.com
Cc: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Mike, all,

Without the minutes that noted our intention to meet at 4pm PT / 7pm ET today (8am Japan time tomorrow), and my not getting an agenda out, and today being a national holiday in Japan with Tatsuya unable to confirm with Cheiko & Hiro (we had an e-mail exchange over the last few hours), I worry that it may not be effective to try to meet this afternoon/evening.  Without prior notice, 8am may be too early for Cheiko & Hiro.

I suggest we look to reschedule for next week.  And based on feedback from IBM Japan, decide whether our meeting next week will be in the morning or evening US-time (in the evening or morning Japan time; reasonable or insane European-time).

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

005701c8aeab$3bb90140$6901a8c0@Martha2 type="cite">
Folks -

Sorry for the delay in getting out the meeting minutes from last week. Working on them this morning.

Rich/Peter -- can you confirm whether we in fact are meeting today? We are scheduled for a call to coincide with Chieko's schedule. However, I have not seen anything on the listserv to indicate they will be participating.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello

Founder & Principal, TPG