Subject: OASIS ODF Accessibility SC meeting on Monday October 6th,usual times & places; agenda to come...

Dear Accessibility SC,

Our co-chair Rich Schwerdtfeger and I are both back from our respective
travels, and we would like to convene a meeting of our subcommittee this
coming Monday, October 6th at the usual times & places (7am PDT, 9am
CDT, 3pm BST, 4pm CET, 11pm Japan; GMT 14:00).

Agenda to come...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect & Principal Engineer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.