Subject: ODF 1.2 accessibility guidelines

I updated the guidelines to cover PDF conversion and remove the special casing of Tables in Presentations. Meanwhile I will look at live regions. ... I am trying to get this all wrapped up. I had some problems getting the table of contents working properly but that is largely editorial. I want this wrapped up soon so we can put together a final document that can be reviewed. I need to get the ODF work off my plate to work on other efforts as I know both of you do. Again, Peter thank you for applying the other changes.

Can both of you get together coordinate a change for this action item:

- Peter Korn and Pete Brunet to specify the text of how table row and column information are mapped in ATK and IA2
Pete's response:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/email/archives/200811/msg00020.html

(See attached file: ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_v1.1_v1-4Jan11.odt)
Rich Schwerdtfeger
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_v1.1_v1-4Jan11.odt