Subject: Abiword build with generic change tracking odt support

Hi,
  For those who are interested, I've just git pushed the latest changes
to github for abiword generic change tracking... building instructions
for Linux and information can be found here...
http://monkeyiq.blogspot.com/2011/04/abiword-with-odt-and-generic-track.html

  A prebuilt windows binary may also become available shortly. Please
drop me a line if you have interest in such a binary rather than a Linux
build.