Subject: Re: [office-collab] GCT vs ECT UC1-6 index.

Ben,

Thanks for this summary. I confirm we do not have UC4, UC5 and UC6 yet as ECT samples, I have asked John to provide these but he is out this week I believe. If someone else can do them that would be good, and a useful exercise to see if the spec covers these and can be interpreted by others.

UC4 is similar to UC1 but still worth doing - there is another possible solution to it per our email discussions.

UC5 is also similar to UC2 but more complex and involves an edit to the text that is changed so it will be useful to see how this is handled.

UC6 will presumably need to be handled as buckets in ECT per earlier discussions, so again useful to see how this looks.

Regards,
Robin