Subject: Re: [office-collab] Notes on Conference call to discuss use casesolutions UC4-UC8

Am 08.09.2011 18:38, schrieb Robin LaFontaine:
4E68EF94.60708@deltaxml.com" type="cite"> Notes on ADC SC Call - 6th Sept 2011

AOB
------
Svante asked if we could define what would be in the first milestone.
Robin commented that this could only be done once we had decided on which approach to move forward with.

Robin indeed stated he would like to focus on to compare the approaches before investing time in a milestone.
But as far as I remember our conclusion was to discuss further details on the list about a milestone and not to cease discussion.

In any case, the decision on a first milestone of change-tracking features is independent to the decision on the approach.
To me the list traffic does not seem too high not to start a discussion aside, especially when time is essential factor for us.
Therefore what does the SC think about the earlier suggested first milestone?
Does it cover the current GCT feature set from Abiword and Calligra Office?

Best regards,
Svante