Subject: Re: [office-collab] Two items for voting..

Svante Schubert wrote:
>  1. To make the specification the yet optional attribute
>     "edit-operation" of GCT mandatory.

Good point, was momentarily surprised it is optional currently. We
also need to come up with a list of values and associated semantics.

>  2. Agree on the functionality (set of operations) that should be
>     supported by the SC's first milestone to deliver. I would suggest to
>     take the feature set from the ECT as basis for negotiation

Pretty please, as mentioned earlier. As I don't expect disagreement
in that we need this - can we have hashing out the details on the
agenda for the next call?

Regards,

--

Thorsten Behrens

Novell GmbH, Nördlicher Zubringer 9-11, 40470 Düsseldorf; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer; HRB 21108 (AG Düsseldorf)