Subject: Re: [office-collab] Moving forward

Rob suggested we set a date at the Monday TC call. That makes good sense because that is the best way to avoid clashes with other calls.
Robin

On 03/02/2012 11:11, Svante Schubert wrote:
Hi Robin,

Perhaps we could speed up the process a little, as I would love to see the SC move ahead a little faster.
What about stating/agreeing on the date of our next conference call, while creating the summary mail so we have scheduled it ahead at a reasonable time.

- Svante