Subject: Re: [office-collab] Moving forward

<office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote on 02/01/2012 03:09:55 PM:

> After Andreas, Thorsten and myself made comments, I would suggest to
> discuss them ASAP on the list and/or in a conference call.
> Would it be possible to have a call right after next weeks ODF TC meeting?
> We really should start to move on..

Next week we have ODF TC on Monday, ODF Adoption TC on Tuesday and ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC on Wednesday.  Something is wrong, since Adoption TC and OIC TC were supposed to alternate weeks, so we didn't have so many clustered meetings.

In any case, maybe discuss on the list this week and have a call on the 14th, 15th or 16th?  Hopefully we can confirm a meeting time during Monday's TC call.

-Rob