Subject: Re: [office-collab] Straw Poll re delay to consensus report to include MCT

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 10:47 -0700, Robin LaFontaine wrote:
> We have also previously made decisions which should not be overturned
> by members of the group without consultation.

I missed one of the two calls, but as far as I recall there has only
been one TC vote (and no SC votes) with regard to the work of the SC.
And that vote failed.

Andreas

PS: Just to reiterate, I do not see a useful purpose in the "consensus"
report since obviously the only consensus is that we disagree badly.
Adding a third proposal to it does not change this at all.

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA
Concordia University College of Alberta