Subject: Re: [office-collab] Backward compatibility and interoperability

Svante,

Check the drafts folder for the ODF TC. There are any number of drafts with change tracking "on," for ODF 1.2.

Let's worry about interoperability for the processing of ODF documents as ODF documents, first. The other formats aren't going anyway. ;-)

If we do a good job with ODF, perhaps others will find something valuable in the approach. But that is a tomorrow question, not today.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick