Subject: Action Item ODF application vendors

As discussed on our last call all ODF application vendors have the
action item to test the prior discussed merge paragraph (heading)
scenario with their application to identify edge cases.
Did I understand it correctly that Oliver volunteered at the Apache EU
Con to come up with some test scenarios/documents?

PS: The next call is next Wednesday -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=11&day=21&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=224&iv=1800
Postponed an hour to 6:30 PST so even Dennis might have a change to join. ;)

Best regards,
Svante