Subject: Re: [office-collab] Prototyping

.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49473263/ContinueListTest.odt

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49473263/ListStyleResolution-PreliminaryDraft.odt
> All valid ODF 1.2, manual edited and ContinueListTest.odt uses as
> well some @text:continue-list from within a list to see if some
> application response to it.

> PS: Dennis already pointed me to the OIC TC Subversion test suite repository
> , I will switch to that but for now the copy/paste of URLs from my
> local PC is far easer. But  in the future the OIC TC repository
> would be an appropriate place to store common test documents
> (Perhaps we can switch to Github, but this should be not of concern now ;) )

We should really be putting the work of the SC into the OASIS Kavi repository.  There is a special space just for the SC:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=office-collab

If you need additional subdirectories, these can be requested here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/folder-creation-request

By storing the documents in Kavi we ensure they remain publicly available long term, that the URL's are preserved, etc.  It is also important from the IPR policy perspective.

Thanks!

-Rob