Subject: Re: [office-collab] Fwd: [office-comment] ODF ADC: The RCT: Repaired Change Tracking Sketch

We might want to talk about it on our next collab call (30th July) and read it before.
Likely that I meet him at the workshop and can provide the result of the discussion afterwards as well.

Thanks for the pointer, Patrick!
Svante

PS: His mail (all TC comment mails) went to my old sun mail account and I had to resubscribe. In case someone missed the mail as well, sent an empty mail to office-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org