Subject: Re: [office-collab] next Collab SC call

Jos,

That would be convenient but we also have to consider if local charges would impact individual members as well. Most "free" conferences services make money off of callers.

I doubt it will be an issue for me because I have flat rate national coverage in addition to Skype.

That may not be true for everyone.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick