Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2015-10-21

Our next meeting will be on the 4th of November:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=11&day=04&hour=15&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

The teleconference login data for next call will be found in the OASIS calendar event:
Phone numbers are listed in the calendar invite:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/calendar.php
Chat room for meeting is at:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please find the IRC log of today's meeting below:
Attendees: Peter Rakyta, Svante Schubert
[16:27] Svante: Hi Peter
[16:27] Peter Rakyta: Hi Svante
[16:33] Svante: Peter explaining progress of MultiRacios protoype
[16:33] Svante: Changes within tables and enumeration are now working
[16:37] Svante: Would be nice to compare the appliance of changes of different applications, as Calligra from MultiRacio and WebODF
[16:37] Svante: Only using text with paragraphs and their styles would be already great feature set.
[16:39] Svante: Based on such an easy interoperable scenario, we could start some basic text/paragraph manipulation tests
[16:51] Svante: Bye Peter
[16:51] Peter Rakyta: Bye Svante