Subject: Cancel tomorrows call? / Format changes

Dear SC,

As on the next day is a public holiday, I would not mind if the call is being canceled.

The only update from my side at the moment is that I am working on ODF test documents for the Google Summer of Code project on LibreOffice, where a student is going to start on a change-tracking prototype.

To summarize it is still hard to believe that there is no information on format changes - not even hard formatting - within the existing ODF.
Some might think as there are elements of format change <text:format-change>, but a look into the document or in the specification reveals there is no additional information on the type of format change, see:
<text:format-change> has only one possible child: <office:change-info> which only stores <dc:creator>, <dc:date> and <text:p>.

Regards,
Svante