Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: office@dshop.morrisoncleary.info

Name: Doug Morrison-Cleary
Regarding Specification: OpenDocument

We need a logo and web banners/buttons to advertise OpenDocument. While I use OOo exclusively, I would like to advertise on my websites (like <hildormen.org>) that most documents are available in OpenDocument format! That way users of KOffice, etc would be encouraged to use OpenDocument also.

Think of the marketing. The standard itself should become popular, not just its most well-known user of the standard.

Doug