Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: 1stgaworkemail76@aol.com

 I have a connection to my office network. I can actually make the connection, it is just that
 I cannot access to this site http://adultpersonals.finderinn.com via my network at the first try.
 I have to re-try at least 10 times or so until I can actually get the page from
 I cannot figure out how to fix this problem and get access to this site from the first time.
 Thank you very much in Advanced.