Subject: Re: [office-comment] RFE: Colour space capability within OpenDocument

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 05/03/2007 11:31:25 AM:

> Alex,
>
> Thanks for the comments!
>
> The mailing list archives, proposals, TC minutes, etc., are all
> available on the TC website:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office
>
> We don't have a defined process for handling comments but comments are
> acknowledged and passed onto the TC for further action (where
necessary).

I wonder if we can, without too much trouble, put a lightweight process
around this?  Maybe something like this:

1) When a comment is received it is added to a comment registry document
(maybe an ODF spreadsheet) and dated.
2) Periodically the TC will review the comment registry and dispose of new
comments
3) The comment registry is updated with the resolution and resolution date

If this comment registry is kept public, then those who submit comments
will always know their status.

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect