Subject: Is there an Issue Tracker for OD format TC?

over the past few weeks, there have been a number of suggestions which
could be categorized as either "bug reports" (many from Mr. David King, and
one concern about change tracking), as well as a couple of "new feature
requests" (mainly from me: live filesystem package format; having "outline
levels" be relative to their location in the section heirarchy)

Is someone keeping track of what's coming across the mailing list and
assigning an official disposition to each suggestion, or is there an issue
tracker somewhere, where we can monitor an issue's status, vote for issues,
and see what has already been suggested?

Even if all my issues are closed "wontfix", I'd still like to see what
features you're working on for OD 1.2.

Many thx,
Bryce