Subject: Re: [office-comment] Is there an Issue Tracker for OD format TC?

Just to be clear - I've submitted comments here because on the
OpenDocument - Formula page

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-formula

it says:

"NOTE: We're sorry, but due to technical problems the public "Send a
Comment" button on the formula subcommittee page currently DOES NOT
WORK. We very much want to receive public comments -- for now, please
send comments to the formula subcommittee through the OpenDocument TC comment form. "

and the link leads to this list.

It does sound rather as if my commments will be considered on a
sometime/never basis, so I'll desist and unsubscribe.

It might be an idea to change the web page to discourage others?